Ultrasonic time flow transit measurement for hydraulic applications
RISONIC modular is a system for measuring the flow rate in penstocks with full, partially full section and for open channels.
It works with different applications according to customer needs: from hydroelectric energy to water supply, to purified water, up to irrigation systems. RISONIC modular is a highly versatile and functional tool and allows the setting of different applications in one controller.
RISONIC modular applies to modular measurements thanks to its various components: the control unit together with an “ultrasonic transit time” module allow the measurement of up to 20 acoustic trajectories both on a single measurement section and on different sections. Furthermore, RISONIC modular presents a wide range of sensors suitable for all types of installations, thus being a very versatile and flexible system.
- Bidirectional flow measurement (hydroelectric power station with pumping)
- Maintenance-free, long-term stabilty, no post-calibration required
- Remote access
- Leakage monitoring and preventive diagnosis
- Use in complex hydraulic conditions or harsh environments
- Various diagnostic possibilities
- Different communication protocols are available, compatible with the different management and remote control systems
- Flow measurement in penstocks
- Flow measurement in partially filled pipes
- Flow measurement in open channels
- Bidirectional flow measurement
- Leak monitoring
- Sediment monitoring
- Turbine performance monitoring
- Total flow monitoring
- Irrigation monitoring
- Monitoring of the water network
- Drinking water monitoring